Connect with us

Local News

Sydney family narrowly escapes as Ambarvale home goes up in flames

Published

on

A Sydney family has had a narrow escape as their home was engulfed by fire overnight.

The couple, their two young children and the kids’ uncle were asleep inside the Ambarvale home just after 3am when the fire took hold.

The blaze started on the back deck before spreading into the roof and engulfing the entire house.

Luckily, the uncle noticed the fire and alerted the rest of the family, who were able to make it out in time.

Mum Ankita Dahal was awake feeding her 18-month-old son at the time.

The house was completely engulfed.
Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Chilli Fest 2021, Sydney | Concrete Playground Sydney
Record number of participants trial for Pakistan community | Sydney Thunder